Instructions for Paper Submission
- Papers must be submitted online. Papers sent by email will not be accepted.
- Papers can have a maximum of 10 pages and must follow the template guidelines available on the link below.
- Papers must be saved as “PaperXXX_TISDIC2019_AuthorFullName.doc(.docx)”, where XXX refers to the Abstract ID assigned upon the notification of abstract acceptance.
- The papers must be saved and uploaded only as MS-Word files (maximum size 2.0 MB).
- Accepted contributions will be presented in the conference as oral presentations or posters.
- Contact to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Full paper submission
Under construction …