Instructions for Paper Submission
- Papers must be submitted online. Papers sent by email will not be accepted.
- Papers can have a maximum of 10 pages and must follow the template guidelines available on the link below.
- Papers must be saved as “PaperXXX_TISDIC2019_AuthorFullName.doc(.docx)”, where XXX refers to the Abstract ID assigned upon the notification of abstract acceptance.
- The paper must be saved and uploaded only as word documents.
- Accepted contributions will be presented in the conference as oral presentations or posters.
- Contact to email@example.com for further information.